Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz!

Just kidding, really....

I've kinda been in a mood lately where I feel that I can do anything. I feel like I can have the big house, nice cars, shopping sprees, etc. and I know how to do it, I just don't know how I'm gonna do it! I guess I would say that I am being ambitious. I want to start a business, cradle it from the ground up and watch it flourish with the best of them. Now, the only thing holding me back is the fact that I have no ideas on what to do.

First of all, I think that it is that damn Britney's fault! If you have been living under a rock for the last 3 months, just turn on the damn television. I am inundated with that hopeless excuse for a pop star and mother and she is now invading my subconcious. So I'm thinking, "If she can do it, well damn it, I can too!" The girl is not a real singer, maybe amateur at best with really talented producers, she is definitely not a songwriter, and probably can't play an instrument to save her life. This is America's newest fascination and it makes me sad.

It really does affect me that we give her as much attention as we do. Britney Spears is living proof splattered everywhere of the drugs and dependency that infect our celebrities behind closed doors. I could be wrong. She could just be the poster child for self-absorbed, mentally challenged superstar, but I highly doubt it. I really hope that she is setting the example against drugs and not paving the way for the new batch of teenage girls. It is sad to see someone apparently have it all, yet throw it all away. I am going to take one for the team and volunteer to bitch slap her and yell, "Wake the f*** up, beeatch! You're f***ing insane!!" Then we'll have a nice talk over 2 burrito supremes at the local Taco Bell...

Wow, that would feel really good!

Anyway, there I go talking about her,too. Now I'm just as bad as everyone else. AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Ok now, I did some homework on Work From Home schemes and came to the conclusion once again that they are all full of crap. Of course, no easy way out and nothing but grunt work behind becoming a millionaire. For now I will keep searching for that perfect plan on sale now for $49.99 and when I find it I will definitely let you in on it. For the really low price of $25 dollars.

No comments: